Statement under art.13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
"Provision concerning the protection of personal data"
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we provide you with the following information:
1. The personal data that you supplied or that we obtained during our activity will be processed following the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
2. The processing of such personal data will be aimed at complying with legal, contractual or for administrative and accounting obligations.
3. Data can be processed with the help of electronic means, based on appropriate procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
4. The provision of data is optional, but refusal to provide us, in whole or in part, your personal data or your consent to data processing may lead to failure or partial fulfilment of the contract or the unsuccessful performance of the assignment.
5. The data may be communicated, exclusively for the purposes outlined above, to certain subjects including legal or tax advisors, banks, collaborators, agents and transport companies in order to fulfil the above obligations. Other subjects such as the staff within our offices and collaborators may have access to data as data managers or processors. In no case will processed data be disseminated.
6. Personal information considered sensitive data namely the data that may reveal racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical and other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life can be processed as well, if it should prove necessary, with the written consent of the concerned person (if required) and with the approval of the Italian Data Protection Authority (article 26 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003), in the manner and for the purposes outlined above.
7. The holder of personal data is B&T SpA Dorelan with headquarters at via Gramadora 4 – 47122 Forlì, Italy. The controller of personal data is the CEO.
8. Please contact the data controller or processor to exercise your rights, as foreseen by article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which we quote here below, for your convenience:
Art. 7 Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The concerned person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The concerned person has the right to obtain information:
a) on the source of personal data;
b) on the purposes and methods of processing;
c) on the process applied in case of processing with electronic instruments;
d) on the identity of the data holder, manager and designated representative as defined in article 5, paragraph 2;
e) on the subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative within the State territory, as well as managers or agents.
3. The concerned person has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The concerned person has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, although pertaining to collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or of direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communications